pillowcase #1 finished

All finished. Not much to say about it. You saw the top in the previous post. I quilted it along the chevron lines and across on the sides of chevrons. I usually end up quilting more densely than I plan, but I like it that way.

I used one of the striped sheets for the binding.And I made envelope opening in the back.

Now I will never have wrinkled pillowcases with pillow inserts half out anymore. This particular one might end up in the quest bed, just because I don’t have any pink linens, but I am going to make more. This is a perfect size for trying out patterns – you can finish up quickly and use it right away.

Advertisements

One thought on “pillowcase #1 finished

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s