finished projects – pictures

June Gloom is now officially July Gloom. The light is really crappy, so pictures are so-so, but here they are: The pillow is finished. It measures about 14×14 in, and of course, all my pillow inserts are either smaller or way bigger. So only a “flat” picture. The linen I used is not really great … More finished projects – pictures

pink quilt done

but you won;t be able to tell. I just finished it a few minutes ago and scheduled the photo session for tomorrow. This is a picture from earlier today. I decided to do straight line quilting – it’s a little questionable whether they are straight or not – about an inch apart. When I took … More pink quilt done