Two new projects

Two new projects are in the works… This one uses the same method as the Tolva quilt, but only thee “colors”, all linen. Love the look of linen, not so much working with it in a quilt. This one is for my son. I had the fabrics for a while but I wasn’t sure about … More Two new projects


Finally finished. Actually, I finished it almost two weeks ago, then waited for some light to photograph it, and then forgot about it. I did however photograph the other two quilts that I finished in September! but that will wait for the next post… So this one… made entirely from vintage sheets. Well, almost entirely. … More dash-dot